CSGO: Add Workshop Collection
To use workshop maps you would need to create a collection by following the steps below. If you already have a collection, you can go to step 6 in the guide below.
- Go to the CS:GO workshop and find some maps you want to add, usually by searching for surf, kz_, or whatever maps you like. Subscribe to the maps you want to add.
- Create a CS:GO collection by clicking Browse → Collection → Create Collection on the right side - or click this link.
- Enter the details needed and click Save and Continue.
- Click on the Subscribed Items Tab and add the maps you want by clicking the plus sign. When done, click Save and Continue.
- Click the Publish button at the top.
- Get the ID of your collection. If you look at the URL bar on your collection page the last series of digits is your collection ID. Copy this number.
- Go to your Control Panel at DatHost → Click Edit on your CSGO Server → Go to Advanced settings
- Change Maps Source to Workshop, and then paste your collection ID in the field for Workshop collection ID.
- Click Save & Reboot.