ARK: Connect to Server
The recommended option to connect to your server is by adding it to Steam favorites.
Adding your ARK server to Steam Favorites
- Copy the IP address found in your DatHost Control Panel.
- Open Steam. Then go to View -> Servers in the menu found in the top left corner.
- Click on Favorites and then Add a Server.
- Enter your server's IP address and click Add This Address to Favorites.
Click Refresh and your server should appear. You can double-click the server or click the Connect button to join the server. If your server is password-protected, enter the server’s password.
- If you had ARK opened, tab into the game. If not, the game will launch and automatically connect you to your server. You're in!